Saturday, April 7, 2012

So long, Sarko!


With the French Presidential election about a month away, its looking more and more like Nicolas Sarkozy (or Sarko as he is affectionately known in French pop culture lexicon) is NOT gonna get re-elected, which is too bad because we really like Sarko. His was the first Presidential election we were witness to, since moving to France. On a related note, I'm guessing right about now Madame Carla Bruni-Sarkozy is thinking: 'How long before I can file for divorce from this dude? Because, let's face it, when I married him, he was the President of France, but if he loses this election, he becomes just a short, ugly old guy. I'm way too hot to be married to a short, ugly old guy.' Once Sarko loses the election in May, I'm guessing Madame will file for divorce within six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment